Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Etsy Has Gone to the Dogs!

I'm a crafty gal in my spare time and I have my own Etsy shop where I sell a few items. I've been meaning to post about this for some time now, but just have not had the time. I want to spotlight pet related Etsy sellers from time to time.

Now, you might be asking "What is Etsy?" Excellent question. Etsy is a site where crafty and creative people can sell their handmade goodies.


Today I wanted to spotlight one of my favorite shops, and two more that caught my eye when I was surfing around this morning.

The first shop is Art4MilkBones. She makes the cutest wooden signs and leash holders, along with other small bits and bobs. I have actually purchased a number of her signs. They are well done, quality work. I wish I had a reason to buy more from her!! (I'm sure I'll find some)

Pets Welcome Sign

Recycle Love - Rescue Pet Sign

Paw Print Leash Holder

Gift Tags

She has so many other great items, so be sure to check out her entire shop!!



The next shop I found today is Acme Couture. This shop sells handmade doggie apparel.
I have not purchased from this shop yet.

Rooin' in the Rain Coat
The Sherlock Holmes Coat (what all the best dressed doggie sleuths are wearing)

And the best part about shopping there, 15% of the sale goes to a greyhound rescue!!



And the third shop I'd like to spotlight is Boo Dog Mugs.

Adorable Min Pin Mug
Siberian Husky Mug
Bull Dog Mug


So run over to Etsy and check out these great sellers. And while you're there, search around. You'll find plenty more where that came from!! Have an Etsy shop that sells pet related items? Or know of a favorite? Leave me a comment and I'll try to spotlight that shop in a future post!

Thanks for reading. See you at the dog park!

No comments: